Buy Now / How To Order
Prices listed are guide and are subject to
change depending on
market demand and maybe lower or higher at time of your order
You are welcome to ask for a discount and/or make
On any item listed
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ORDER
You will receive a invoice via email with correct price(s)
Plus the cost of Postage & Packing
PRICES ARE IN POUNDS STERLING
State / List Items That You Want / Interested In Purchasing.
Include Your Name & Postal / Billing / Shipping Address.
State Your Postal / Shipping Requirement.
State Your Preferred Method of Payment.
WorldWide Coins Accepts The Following Methods / Types of Payment
Credit or Debit Cards Via www.PayPal.com or
DO NOT MAKE A PAYPAL PAYMENT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A PRO FORMA INVOICE FROM ME.
Cheque , Postal / Money Order , Bank Draft In Pounds Sterling.
Cash - US Dollars , Pounds Sterling , Euro Other Currencies Please Enquire.
Direct Payment Into Our Bank Account Either Bank / Online (BAC) Transfer
Payment received via paypal will only be
shipped via Recorded or Special Delivery (UK)
Overseas will only be shipped via Registered mail if value above 30 GBP
Postal Options Offered
Regular Inland , Air , Surface Letter post
Regular Inland , Air , Surface Parcel Post
Recorded Delivery (UK Only) Letter & Parcel
Special Delivery 'Insured Next Day Delivery' (UK Only) Letter & Parcel
Registered (Signed for upon Receipt) Overseas.
Registered "Insured" (Signed for upon Receipt) Overseas.
Upon Receipt Of Your Email Order You Will
Receive An Invoice Within 24 Hours By Return Email
Detailing Items Ordered , Amount Due And Payment / Shipping Options Requested
Once payment has been received/cleared all
goods/items are dispatched within 36 hours
and any delay you will be notified via email.
Orders are excepted on the understanding that you have read and agree to the following
genuine &/or as described.
If not, send it back. Lifetime return privilege on items sold as genuine that turn out to be fake.
(That's my lifetime. Don't ask my heirs to fix something for you 50 years from now!)
2. No-hassle return in reasonable time, no questions asked. Returns deemed to be absurd due to low value or ridiculous reason may result in termination of the business relationship without notice. If you don't know the parameters of quality, authenticity, pricing, etc. of the thing you're buying ask me and I'll be more than happy to tell you what I think and what I know. But if you don't and you assume I'm trying to cheat you somehow I'll get all huffy inside and while I'm smilingly refunding your money I'll also be crossing you off my list.
3. Form of refund is at my option. This means that if you paid by credit card you MAY get a refund by cheque. This is because credit card transactions carry fees in both directions, at least mine do. If I'm going to pay 3.5% + £0.20 each way I may opt to write you a cheque instead. Sorry for possible inconvenience. Gotta trim those costs.
4. You pay the invoiced shipping costs. Shipping costs are based on 1) actual shipping costs & 2) Packing Materials. Shipping in UK is usually by 1st class mail (£0.50 minimum). Overseas methods vary and will be agreed on in advance.
5. THERE IS NO INDEMNITY FOR SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE THE UK THAT DON'T ARRIVE. I ship 1000+ parcels overseas every year. Maybe 3-5 get lost, but registered shipments will recover no more than £30.00, depending on what was written on the customs form. Overseas shipments are AT THE BUYER'S RISK. Sorry.
The sole exception is if I ship by Registered post with insurance, in which case the customs sticker must reflect accurate value.
VAT or a duty maybe payable by you upon receipt of goods
6. You are welcome to ask for a discount and/or make counteroffers.
I may or may not grant the discount or accept your offer. If I don't this time I might next time, so by all means keep asking.
a) asking for a price reduction will ALWAYS increase my response time while I think about it
b) reductions will pretty much never happen for transactions of less than £100.00
Check, Cashiers Check and Money Orders: All
funds must be in GBP , drawn on an UK. bank.
No merchandise will be shipped until sufficient time has been allowed for all checks, regardless of type,
to clear your bank (normally 10 working days).
If your payment is returned by your bank for any reason, you will be charged the full banking fee assed by your bank.
When paying via Paypal you must be a VERIFIED member and you must provide a CONFIRMED shipping address.
GBP in Cash. Must be packed securely and mailed by registered or insured mail. Mailing cash is at your own risk.
Exchange/Trade your country's crisp
uncirculated banknotes at current exchange rate.
Certain countries a discount will be applied(5%-15%) if paying with this option.
I must receive the banknotes prior to the order being shipped.
Must be packed securely and mailed by registered or insured mail. Mailing cash is at your own risk.
Bank Wire Transfer (electronic/telegraphic money transfer to our account). Details on request.
We do our best to make sure that the
photos, descriptive copy, and prices are correct,
but sometimes despite our best efforts we make mistakes.
In the event that does happen, we reserve the right to charge the correct price, ship the correct item, or correct the mistake.
We will immediately notify you if any such correction is necessary and we’ll honestly and sincerely say ‘We’re Sorry’.
We Buy / Exchange Paper Money or Coins
Our Mailing/Postal Address
Any Questions Telephone Me
Phone 0845 634 1809
World Wide Coins do welcome e-mails from interested buyers
Disclaimer: Pictured notes are for likeness only. Serial
numbers, prefix's or signature may differ.
Glossary Site Map Grading Faq Special Offers Contact Details World Proof Coin Sets Privacy Coin/Banknote Covers Terms
© worldwide coins